Breakouts will be broken down into three formats:
- Learn It — Focused on learning how to approach various issues.
- Discover It — Focused on discovering ideas from others in a facilitator led conversation.
- See It — Focused on resources and products available for ministry. Led by our BACE Partners and other leaders.
Content is still being finalized but will include some of the following subject matter:
- Keynote Speaker Dialogues (Featuring a time for Q&A during the breakout session following their presentation)
- Church Legal Issues
- Dealing with the Gender Crisis
- Family Issues and the Gender Crisis
- 5 Legal Issues You Will be Facing
- Guidelines for Chaperoning Minors
- Creating a Safe Environment for Children
- Guidelines for Off-Campus Group Childcare
- Difficult Conversations with Parents
- Dealing with Staff who Experience Moral Failure
- Navigating Risk in Student Ministry
- Honoring the Aged
- Helps for New Staff Leaders
- Issues Facing Students
- Helping Volunteers Deal with Cultural Issues
- Protecting Your Family While Leading the Church
- How do I Use Small Groups in a Sunday School Church?
- How to Reach Emerging Seniors
- How Churches with High Baptisms are Reaching the Lost
- Ideas for Building Strong Marriages
- Engaging Women of all Ages
- Raising the Bar on Leader Expectations
- Moving People to Groups and Creating New Groups
- Delivering Digital Training
- AND MUCH MORE!